Ben Opeyemi Ogunwale, M.D.
Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Dr. Ben Ogunwale completed his undergraduate medical education in Russia and his Internal Medicine residency training at Huron Hospital, A Cleveland Clinic Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio. He did his Gastroenterology Fellowship training at the MetroHealth Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio.
His areas of special interest are swallowing difficulty and functional gastrointestinal diseases. Dr. Ogunwale is compassionate and uses a combination of superior diagnostic and endoscopic skills to help patients achieve their desired objectives. The result is Your Pathway to Better Digestive Health. Dr. Ogunwale speaks English, Russian and Yoruba fluently.
• Member, American Gastroenterology Association
• Member, American College of Gastroenterology
• Member, Mecklenburg County Medical Society
• Member, North Carolina Society of Gastroenterology
• Associate Member, Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas
• Member, American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
Dr. Ogunwale is affiliated with Carolinas Healthcare System and NovantHealth